Brian Rinaldi interviewed a variety of folks, asking them the same questions about JAMstack development and the landscape recently:
- Raymond Camden: I think we will see better competition from the bigger players.
- Gift Egwuenu: I’m also looking forward to more job openings on the JAMstack.
- Bryan Robinson: If you find yourself jumping through too many hoops, it might be time to explore a monolith architecture again.
- Me: Blah blah blah, read the other ones from smart people 🙂
- Tara Manicsic: there are more examples of enterprise applications creating more reliable user experiences, faster response times, and cutting their costs.